Thursday, February 17, 2011

Homemade Baby Food

I have been trying to make baby food for my little boy and came across this delicious recipe. If you have the time and energy to make food for your infant they will benefit from it in more ways than one. They wont be getting all the added preservatives, you know exactly what is going into it, it will be fresh and nutritious, it will allow your infant to experience more textures and unique flavors and will save you money! Remember to buy Organic-thus eliminating the harmful pesticides and antibiotics.

 1 Sweet Potato (baked and skinned)
 2 garlic cloves (baked)
 1 carrot (steamed or baked)
 Sprig of Rosemary
 Slice of onion (cooked)

*My husband made a roast the night before so I used the leftover veggies that were already cooked.
Puree all together.....Delicious and a beautiful color! 

Here is a site for baby food recipes.

3 comments:

  1. Baby food!? This sounds so good for ME! (this is Ash Severe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea I am saving this to my computer and totally doing it when I have kids!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete