Saturday, May 7, 2011

Eating local is pretty easy. Look at food labels to see where it is from. There are plenty of food choices that are made in the USA. It helps the small-time Farmers too(who I envy and hope to be like when i grown up-someday I hope). You can even go more local and shop at your Farmers Market (dont forget your trendy but handy canvas bag). I seriously love picking out my produce straight from the farmer...its so rewarding and I really get a large smile on my face! Buying local food and products will increase the jobs here in the US. Really it will. May-June people all over the US are trying to buy locally made products instead of Made in China products or grown in Chile(quite crazy we even would consider buying something grown in Chile). Lets do our part in helping small  and local businesses, in turn helping to boost our economy! You can be that change you wish to see in the world! We can do it together consciously....

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I love going to down the street to buy my produce from a local farmer. I know that the fruit and vegetables are fresh and no added preservatives! I love supporting the local farmers it helps them and me!

    ReplyDelete