Monday, December 7, 2015

Do what you can

Lately I have been so busy with my 2 young children that I don't even have time to do an official yoga practice, and if I do have a minute, I am too tired so I find myself resting and doing nothing---which I guess can be my time to chill and meditate.

My practice looks something like this these days




I have found out in my own life, 

All you can do is all you can do, and all you can do is enough. 

I have learned that my children love to follow my example, so when I feel up to it and I can see that they do too, I have them practice 4 poses with me.

I have been telling my daughter to chill out and calm down when she gets up set. So now she tells me to just calm down in a very calm voice. She also is very quick to calm down if I use a therapeutic voice and stoke her head.

It's these little things we teach our children that help them to act better in society. I feel like even if I don't get an official practice in, I am teaching the younger generations how to stay more clam and act in a healthy manner!




http://www.gobodhiyoga.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment