Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Exploding Heart

 Do you ever have moments where you look at your precious children and your heart almost explodes with such deep love for them?  I do!

 

The love goes inside your heart and fills it to maximum, thus allowing for a near explosion. This feeling overtakes me often and its so warming to my once cold heart. I dont take these moments lightly and I often find myself not wanting that feeling to leave my body.

On the complete contrary to this thought, I often catch myself having such deep love for my son who is no longer on this earthly realm, that it almost makes my heart explode but explode because of love and pain all at the same time. Its polar opposite feelings but then again are they? Maybe they are so close but yet so far from one another that they can actually feel very similar?  Not quite sure but if you know, then you know this feeling. 

Love is so deep and never ending. Love can make the heart almost explode from pure joy and it can make the heart explode from pure pain. Interesting isn't it?

"What the heart has once felt, shall never be lost"

Every single feeling felt by the body ad heart will never leave the body, good and bad. This is why trauma is stored in the body and causes sickness. This is also why your love connects you t your loved one. The love will never ever leave your body. That is very hopeful to me and allows me to connection with my sweet Ollie on a very deep and real level! 

 Sending so much strength, you are seen and heard and you matter!

 

SAY OUT LOUD:

I AM HEALING DAILY AS I ALLOW MORE AND MORE LOVE TO ENTER MY BODY 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment