Sunday, October 17, 2021

Hello again, its been a while

 I transistioned over to other platforms to post about my grief, I feel like they were not what I was expecting and havent been what I needed or expected as far as writing and expressing myself. 


So, I am back!!!


It actually feels so good. Writing is so therapeutic.


Its so healing for grief and to physically get the feelings off of your chest and release them. Its so good. 

 

Every time the holidays come around I start to notice myself getting a bit anxious and short with my children. I don't like it. SO I am going to try writing again and see if I can release some built up tension inside my body.

 The reason I started my blog all those years ago was to keep my family informed and as social media platforms changed and progressed I found myslfe changing with them. But I can say I prefer writing like this and expressong myself on here. I hope it may help others that read along with my journey through grief and we can all become better humans until our last days on earth.

 

I send my love to you all.

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment